Madison County Tourism is the county's official tourism promotion agency and works to maximize economic development by aggressively marketing Madison County's tourism-related assets.
And if you own or operate an in-county tourism-related business, such as a restaurant, lodging property, shop, attraction or event, we encourage you to partner with us. As an official Partner, you'll have the opportunity to participate in local, regional and statewide promotional efforts. This will ensure that you're part of coordinated campaigns that send coherent messages, which will make our county even more appealing to visitors.
Simply fill out the form below and our staff will contact you within two business days.
- Opportunity to be included in county, regional and statewide campaigns, such as the CNY Food and Beverage Trail, Madison County Watchable Wildlife, Brew Central, CNY Fresh, CNY Cheese Trail and the NYS Haunted History Trail in addition to promotion via our social media
- Opportunity to advertise in our annual travel guide and on our website madisontourism.com
- Opportunity to access the partner Extranet (to update partner information)
- Opportunity to submit a Blog Post to MCT website Blog page
- Opportunity to submit your Facebook events for Boost on MCT Facebook page
- Opportunity for inclusion in Central New York promotional materials, including visitcentralnewyork.com
- Distribution of your brochure at our visitors center on Route 20 and many other kiosks throughout the county
- Access to promotion from the state's I LOVE NEW YORK campaign, including a listing on iloveny.com, a potential appearance in their travel guide and public relations promotions
- Invitations to training seminars
- Representation and customer prospecting at more than a dozen local, regional and national trade and consumer shows annually
- Opportunity to request event sponsorships
- Networking opportunities at Business After Hours meetings
- Support for NYS Consolidated Funding Applications
- Public Relations support, such as inclusion in press releases and the formation of a PR strategy
- Receipt of our E-Newsletter
- Decal to post on your business' door
- Business referrals