When Ray Brothers Barbeque opened in 2014, brothers Colin and Tucker Ray wanted to bring more than just award-winning food to their establishment. They also wanted to bring live, outdoor music.
What started out as a simple stage of plywood and pallets has transformed into a beautifully rustic venue known as The Yard Amphitheater. Holding up to 1,500 attendees, The Yard provides a fully stocked outdoor bar, a walk-up counter for ordering their mouthwatering barbeque, and nationally recognized touring acts.
With the vibe of being in one’s own backyard, The Yard Amphitheater has become one of Central New York’s most lively, comfortable, and fun outdoor music venues. With another great lineup of acts for this summer, it’s time to circle some dates on the calendar and get ready to grab a blanket or chair, a terrific bite to eat, a cold drink, and your dancing shoes!
- May 30th: Annual Backyard BBQ featuring Annie in the Water, The Reflexions, and Feed the Fire
- June 4th: Keller & The Keels, with The Old Main
- June 25th: Dogs In A Pile, with Adam Brooks
- July 2nd: Cassidy Lynn, with Jason Wicks
- July 16th: Root Shock, with Chris Eves and The New Normal
- July 23rd: Blue Star Radiation
- August 6th: Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry, with Blaine Holcomb
- August 12th: Mihali of Twiddle, with Mike Powell
- August 13th: Ryan Montbleau, with Giovanina Bucci
- August 20th: SunSquabi, with Vaporeyes
- September 4th: Annual Hop Harvest Smoke Out featuring Mo Lowda & The Humble, with additional acts TBA
Looking to Visit?
Ray Brothers Barbeque is located at:
Bouckville, NY 13310
Live Music In Madison County
No matter your taste in music, Madison County has a plethora of venues featuring artists from across the musical spectrum. During the summer months especially, Madison County provides beautiful outdoor venues where you can soak in the sounds of local, regional, and nationally recognized acts. See what’s happening across the county this summer!
Dancing under the sun and stars in Madison County. It’s In Our Nature.