Madison County Visitors Guide Ads 2022 Contract & Rates
Program Terms & Conditions
Eligibility and Process
- Participants must be an MCT Partner in good standing. To this end, Participants must have submitted a complete Partner Profile Form and have no outstanding bills owed to MCT.
- Ads must promote tourism-related attractions, events or properties in Madison County.
- Partners must complete and submit the contract's form below. MCT will review the form submission to ensure it aligns with its own marketing objectives.
- If selected, MCT will notify Partner.
- MCT reserves the right to refuse any Ad at its discretion.
- All ads are full color.
- Ads may appear in any section of the Visitors Guide and will not necessarily be organized by subject matter or theme.
- MCT holds final creative direction on Ad copy and creative to ensure Ad follows its brand guidelines.
Two ad options are offered, full-page Cover ads and one-quarter- or one-eighth-page Spotlight ads.
- Cover Ads:
- Advertiser will supply art in PDF format or use 2020 ad if making no change.
- Spotlight Ads, Advertiser will supply the following art (or use 2020 ad if making no changes):
- Horizontal Color Photo in jpg format at 300dpi and at least 2mb in size.
- Headline (Name of Advertiser): 35 characters (including spaces) max.
- Descriptive text:
- 435 characters (including spaces) max, for 1/4 page
- 90 Characters (including spaces) max. for 1/8 page
- Phone Number
Ads Due to MCT by Nov. 23, 2021.