Event Sponsorship Request
Program Terms & Conditions
Eligibility and Process
- Participants must be an MCT Partner in good standing. To this end, Participants must have submitted a complete Partner Profile Form and have no outstanding bills owed to MCT.
- Partners must complete and submit the request form below.
- MCT will review the form submission to ensure it aligns with its own marketing objectives
- If selected, MCT will notify Partner.
Sponsorship Program Policy
It is the policy of MCT to consider sponsorship of tourism-related events that are coordinated by MCT partners if and when they meet at least two of the following criterion:
- First-time events that have no startup funding
- Events that entitle MCT to exhibition space for free/no additional charge
- Public benefit/awareness events
- Events taking place around a time when the entity organizing the event has a change of leadership, causing communication and clerical delays
- Emergency situations when a major event needs last-minute funding to prevent cancellation
- Events with stated missions that clearly align with the Strategic Plan of MCT