Enjoy the Whole Hops Experience! The first commercial hop yard in Madison County in over 50 years and Madison County's smallest farm brewery, Foothill Hops Farm Brewery is both preserving the past and shaping the future. Enjoy a flight or pint of craft ale while you view the many historical hops artifacts in the tasting room, chat with the brewer/owner, tour the hop yard and experience planting, harvest and processing,or visit the home brew shop for your home brewing and wine making needs.
Small batch brewing means the beer is always fresh and made with 100% New York State ingredients. Fill a growler to go and purchase some of their unique hops cuisine including hop lemonade, beer and hops mustard, beer bread mix, beer glazed nuts, and hop seasoning for your own backyard brew fest.
- Free Parking:
- Gift/Retail Shop On-site:
- Group Reservations Recommended:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Outdoor Picnic Area Available:
- Restrooms On Site:
- Wheelchair Accessibility:
- Local Craft Beer
- Local Wine
- Local Craft Cider
- Type of Food: Snacks and local products.
- Description: Every brew has a story to tell - inspired by moments in our local and personal histories. Our brewery is tiny (just 1 BBL) and our tasting room cozy. We invite you to start your tour at our farm. Learn about the history of hops in Madison County and how hops are grown and processed. Take a tour and follow the hops from the hopyard to the harvesting and processing center to the brewery to the glass. All malt based beers are 100% hops from the farm and 90-100% NYS grain and other ingredients. Gluten free beer, wine, cider, mead and local spirits, too! Free mustard, pretzels, and popcorn. Check out the game box, the home brew shop and selection of local products.
- Family Friendly:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Wheelchair Acessibile:
- WiFi Access:
- Inside Number of Seats: 20
- Open: Tasting room: Th, F 4-8, Sat 1-8, Sun 1-5. Brewshop: M-F 8-6 and during tap room hours.
- Beer Producer
- Bus/Motorcoach Welcome:
- Events On-site:
- Gift/Retail Shop On-site:
- Indoor Seating Available:
- Maximum Group Size: 30
- Products Sold On-site:
- Tasting Fee:
- Tasting Room:
- Tours Available:
- Types of Beer: NYS Farm Labeled Beers made with our hops by the flight, glass, pitcher, or growler.
- Types of Cider: NYS Ciders and Mead by the glass or bottle to go.
- Types of Spirits: Limited and changing selection of NYS Farm Based spirits. Mu-cow mules.
- Types of Wine: NYS Farm Wines by the glass or bottle to go.
CNY Food & Beverage Trail
- Farm Fresh Ingredients Used: 100% Foothill Hops. Madison County barley, honey, corn and herbs.
- Offers: 10% off taproom tab when Passport is presented or requested.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 400
- Number of Rooms 1