As of June 1, 2023 Delphi Falls County Park is CLOSED due to construction. Thank you for your patience as the park is made even better than before. For more information, please visit www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/2312/Delphi-Falls-Park.
Delphi Falls County Park, opened to the public in August 2018, contains two waterfalls, a house, a barn and surrounding woodland. Currently, the falls are accessible for viewing from the bottom via a newly created stone dust path. There is parking just inside the gate, with two ADA accessible spots up by the barn. Long term, the park will take a number of years to fully develop, but with the progress made so far, we are excited to welcome you to enjoy this beautiful new public place!
- Park is open all year from sunrise to sunset
- Carry in / Carry out
- Be respectful of others and their mutual enjoyment of the park
- Please protect and use the park as if it were your own
- Dogs must be leashed and please clean up their waste
- Fishing is permitted
- No unauthorized building access
- No swimming permitted at any time
- No glass containers
- No hunting or trapping
- No artifacts or plants to be disturbed or removed
- No off-road vehicles
- This Park is tobacco free
- Do you offer Group discounts?: