Phase I is now COMPLETE and we're thrilled to announce that the Upper Falls Rim Trail is OPEN to the public! For more information, please visit www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/2312/Delphi-Falls-Park.
Delphi Falls County Park, opened to the public in August 2018, contains two waterfalls, a house, a barn and surrounding woodland. Currently, the falls are accessible for viewing from the bottom via a newly created stone dust path. There is parking just inside the gate, with two ADA accessible spots up by the barn. Long term, the park will take a number of years to fully develop, but with the progress made so far, we are excited to welcome you to enjoy this beautiful new public place!
- Park is open all year from sunrise to sunset
- Carry in / Carry out
- Be respectful of others and their mutual enjoyment of the park
- Please protect and use the park as if it were your own
- Dogs must be leashed and please clean up their waste
- Fishing is permitted
- No unauthorized building access
- No swimming permitted at any time
- No glass containers
- No hunting or trapping
- No artifacts or plants to be disturbed or removed
- No off-road vehicles
- This Park is tobacco free
- Do you offer Group discounts?: