Bike Rentals at Chittenango Landing Canal Boat Museum
- 717 Lakeport Rd., Chittenango, NY 13037
- (315) 687-3801
Chittenango Landing rents bikes for explorers, whether you are setting out for a leisurely ride or cycling for the day. See the natural and cultural history of the region and venture into scenic small towns and local attractions.
Tour the 36 miles of the scenic, historic towpath located across from Chittenango Landing’s historic 3 bay dry dock complex!
- Hybrid Giant Roam 3 and Comfort Trek Verve 1 bikes available: small-medium and medium-large sizes to fit most people 5’-6’3” tall. Helmets and locks included.
Books and maps available in the Museum Shop
Picnic areas and scenic settings on site
Hours: Daily by appointment – $10/hour or $40/day.
- Bus/Motorcoach Friendly:
- Bus/Motorcoach Parking:
- Bus/Motorcoach parking Nearby:
- Comp Policy for Driver/Escort:
- Dog Friendly:
- Free Parking:
- Gift/Retail Shop On-site:
- Group Reservations Recommended:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Outdoor Picnic Area Available:
- Restrooms On Site:
- Wheelchair Accessibility:
Wedding Reception & Ceremony Venues
- Outdoor Space Available:
- Outside Catering Allowed: