On September 27th – 29th be a Wheel Watcher or a Wheel Turner when the 48th annual edition of Wheel Days rolls on to the Madison County Fairgrounds. The wheels start spinning Friday evening at 7pm with the Hot Farm Tractor Pulls. On Saturday at 9am wheels will be spinning with the Gas & Diesel Truck Pull, followed by the Demolition Derby at 4pm, then the Lum Brothers Band light up the stage at 7pm. The wheel excitement continues Sunday at 9am with the Tractor Pull, while "Just Cruise-In" car show welcomes the polished wheels on all Classic, Custom, Antique, and Muscle vehicles at 10am. Enjoy some country tunes with Matt Chase and the Thunder Canyon Band on the stage at 3pm.
See Antique Tractors, Gas Engines, and Antique Stock Car displays. Find some treasurers at the Craft and Flea Markets. Enjoy a Chicken BBQ, Delicious Fair Foods, Ice Cold Beer and “Wheel” excitement Sept. 27th – 29th at the Madison County Fairgrounds in Brookfield.
For further information on any of our events visit us at www.madisoncountyfairny.com.
- Presented By: Madison County Fairgrounds
- Dates: September 27, 2019 - September 29, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Madison County Fairgrounds
- Address: 1968 Fairground Rd., Brookfield, NY 13314
- Phone: 3158995867
- Time: 4:00 PM
- Price: Free General Admission/Grandstand $10/Ages 2-10 $5/Ages 0-1 Free