Visit the Madison County Historical Society in December for our Holiday Guided House Tours from 10 am - 2 pm.
The period rooms of the Historical Society will be festively decorated highlighting the Victorian era through the 1930s with displays of toys and holiday trimmings.
Tours of the Historical Society will be offered on weekdays from December 8 through December 22. Reservations are required.
Admission for the tour is $5 for non-members. Madison County Historical Society (MCHS) members and children 12 and under are free. Please email or call the Historical Society.
The Madison County Historical Society is a nonprofit organization that operates both a museum and the Mary King Research Library located at 435 Main Street in Oneida. The society continues to preserve, collect, promote, and exhibit the history of Madison County and its fifteen towns and one city through the development of programs that enhance Madison County’s heritage. The 1849 Gothic Revival Villa that houses the historical society’s headquarters is listed on the State and National Registry of Historic Places
- Presented By: Madison County Historical Society
- Dates: 12/8/2022, 12/9/2022, 12/12/2022, 12/13/2022, 12/14/2022, 12/15/2022, 12/16/2022, 12/19/2022, 12/20/2022, 12/21/2022, 12/22/2022
- Location: Madison County Historical Society
- Address: Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, NY 13421
- Phone: (315) 363-4136
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: Admission for the tour is $5 for non-members. Madison County Historical Society (MCHS) members and children 12 and under are free.