Join us on Thanksgiving morning at Cazenovia Preservation Foundation's (CPF) Gorge Trail for a family-friendly 5K fun run/walk!
The course is out-and-back on a gravel converted rail-trail; 1-Mile fun-run course also marked. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 finishers in each category: Men, Women, and Youth (12 and under). Costumes encouraged!
Advance Registration (best price): $12/CPF Members; $16/Non-members. Kids 12 and under run for free!
Event-day Registration: $20 for all runners 13 and up. Onsite registration opens at 8:15 and closes at 9:00 AM.
- Parking is available at Burton Street Elementary School. You will have to access the parking lot from Burton Street after 9:00 AM (lower Clark Street will be closed in preparation for the start).
- Race Start: 9:30 a.m.
- Awards at 10:15 a.m.
- Light refreshments served after the race.
- Note: There are no bathroom facilities at the trailhead.
- We will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items for CazCares.
PLEASE, NO DOGS OR STROLLERS ON THE TRAIL DURING RACE.
- Dates: November 24, 2022
- Address: 37 Burton Street, Cazenovia, NY 13035
- Time: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM